Reports to: CEO, Michael Hoffman
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. $55-60,000 Benefits include Simple IRA with company match, FSA with company contribution, paid health insurance, flexible work schedule and paid time off.
See3 Communications is the digital agency for do-gooders. We work with clients including Make-a-Wish America, Ceres, and University of Chicago to create long term impact through digital storytelling.
We’re not your typical agency. Beyond our work with leading nonprofits and social causes, we also produce impact projects of our own such as the DoGooder Video Awards and ELI Talks. We tell powerful stories through documentary film in collaboration with Kindling Group, and lead social campaigns to ignite change beyond the screen. We develop innovative products for personalized video and mobile applications.
Our staff represent diverse backgrounds, areas of expertise, and passion for social causes. We challenge, support, and inspire each other. We are invested in our staff's personal and professional development. We offer policies that are friendly to families and offer flexibility in work schedules and locations. We also offer paid health insurance, flexible spending and retirement accounts, and paid maternity and paternity leave.
We are growing our team of top-performing, ethically minded do-gooders with a passion for positive change. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
We are seeking an optimistic, detail-oriented professional to serve as our Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is a skilled writer and knowledgeable about online and offline marketing initiatives such as white papers and other downloads, social media strategy, traditional PR and event planning and organizing.
Collaboration and Culture
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial working environment that is consistent with See3 culture and values.
- Share our passion for contributing to mission-based organizations.
- Engage in and support refinement of See3’s sales and marketing processes.
Marketing & Communications
- Execute a strategically-aligned marketing plan that drives the achievement of See3's marketing and operational goals
- Manage See3’s content marketing, including social media, blog and white papers
- Produce regular reporting and analytics through digital measurement and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Sprout Social, etc.
- Maintain the content calendar
- Track the marketing budget
- Drafting and sending weekly See3 email newsletter
- Write blog posts and coordinate with staff and guest writers
- Manage website content updates
- Write posts for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Manage conference attendance logistics, scheduling and marketing collateral
- Draft speaking slide decks
- Develop and place targeted ads on Google and Facebook to support marketing initiatives
- Seek out and managing marketing partnerships
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate excellent content writing and editing skills
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, or a related field.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Familiarity with Google apps (Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Familiarity with the unique culture of nonprofits
- Knowledge of marketing automation software a bonus
- Simple photo editing capabilities.
- Ability to travel on behalf of business occasionally (approximately 10-15 days per year)
- Passion for emerging digital, mobile, social, and video technologies and trends.
- Enthusiasm about working effectively with ethnically and racially diverse populations.
See3 is committed to creating a just, equitable workplace, and is actively seeking candidates who can bring the value of diverse lived experiences to this position. If your experience and professional goals align with the responsibilities of this position, please submit your resume and cover letter/LinkedIn description to our online application here. No phone calls, please.
As an equal opportunity employer, See3 is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce, and we look for candidates who have a high level of demonstrated comfort with cultural competency; people of color, people with disabilities, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, marital or parental status, disability, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis prohibited by law.